How Auction Sellers are Using eBay Traffic to Earn More Income

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've been selling on eBay for over 7 years now and am a Silver Level Powerseller with over 4,700 feedback. I've been stuck in a rut the past couple of years trying to grow my eBay business and earn more income however it seems that the harder I work the income never changes.

So, I decided it was time to open up an online children's clothing boutique website as well as continuing to sell on eBay. I spent months building my own site and adding inventory daily but once it was up and running, no one could find my website. So here I was with tons of inventory still in hand and no income coming it at all. I was frustrated! There had to be a better way.

That's when I realized how much I appreciated eBay and the amount of traffic they drove to my eBay Store.

So I went online to search how other eBay folks are growing their business. Now this wasn’t just a simple one-time search on Google. What I found was a lot of garbage out there and a lot of potential money out of pocket to find any quality information. It took me MONTHS to find the real “Secret”. And the funny thing is, I literally stumbled across this information when I wasn’t even looking for it!

Here’s what I read that captured my attention:

“So many people are trying to build a web-site and then trying desperately to get traffic to their web-site. Why not simply go to where the traffic is? Go to sites like eBay, craigslist and youtube and tap into the GOLD MINE of traffic there! You don't even need a web-site! (If you have a web-site get ready for a serious TRAFFIC BOOST). What's the secret? It has to do with the fact that TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE STILL sign up for a new eBay.com account daily.! And over 700,000 people STILL make a living on eBay! That's just the tip of the iceberg though! The opportunities I want to show you are wide open all over the Internet.”
This was written by Jim Cockrum, an eBay seller for over 10 years and an internet marketing expert!

Wow!!! So after reading what he had to say, I checked out his website and what I found was how to use eBay as a tool to grow your business into an online marketing money-making empire! It’s called My Silent Team founded by Jim Cockrum. Click on the link below to see for yourself the amount of valuable information in which Jim and his contributors have collaborated on.

My Silent Team

This is truly where you can learn everything you need to know in order to build an income while working from home using both eBay and other internet websites to drive traffic to you! This can open up a whole new avenue of revenue that you, like myself, never knew even existed! I hope you can appreciate this information just as much as I do!

Keep checking back as I will be adding useful hints and tips for eBay sellers daily!

Sarah Shipley

0 comments: