The eBay Selling Coach

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I think there are a lot of people out there like me. You started off on Ebay by buying an item or two. Then you realize there are a few things around the house that you could sell to make a few extra bucks. That let you realize you could actually make a decent living by selling on Ebay. When I got to that pont, I was at somewhat of a stand still. It's one thing to sell a couple of old items from the attic, but to make a business is another ballgame. Maybe you're at this point, or maybe you have passed this and you just can't seem to take your business to the next level (which is where I was). I reasearched for hours trying to find tricks and tips. There's a lot out there, so the hardest part is filtering out the useless information. I found exactly what you need, no matter what phase of the process you're in. Her name is Suzanne Wells "The Ebay Coach." When I sarted using her, it's like the lightbulb came on and the wheels felt like they started turning at full speed again. She will help you set up an Ebay store, or if you already have one, she can help you optimize it. She can help you in so many ways, and she is so great to work with. This personalized coaching is exactly what I needed, and the cost is so reasonable, especially when you consider how much more productive you will be from here on out. Click here to view more details.

Be sure to check out my blog next time for more great eBay selling tips!

Sarah Shipley
Taylor's Corner Children's Clothing

0 comments: