When I first decided to start selling items on eBay, I found it was a quick way to make easy money! My favorite part of the eBay experience is finding amazing deals on my inventory stock, then reselling them for 2 to 3 times what I originally paid. But then I started to get somewhat greedy and was always looking for the "next best thing" at the lowest possible price...but in return, I started getting burned by suppliers that turned out to be scammers. It's not difficult to find the "bad guys" - they're everywhere!
I was considering throwing in the flag on my eBay business when one of my fellow eBay friends recommended that I check out SaleHoo. I was skeptical at first... (Heck, I'd been burned more times than I want to admit!) but then I saw it was cheap and had a 60-day money back guarantee. They said they had over 8,000 legitimate suppliers, a hot-trends research lab and a huge support network and an active forum with over 100,000 members. So I thought - what do I have to lose? Well I tried it, and guess what - it helped me find the very best suppliers of cheap, legitimate items! Now I make more money than before. But there are some downsides, so I suggest you read my whole review before you go and buy it.
- 60 day money back guarantee
- Over 8,000 legitimate suppliers
- Quality AUTHENTIC suppliers, including brands like Apple (no fakes!)
- Decent pricing - lowest prices I've found on many products, especially children's clothing!
- Huge support network & forums with tons of members (I love to bounce ideas off other members - they provide great insight!)
- Wholesale lists including dropshippers (I have not personally used their dropshipping services but would love anyone's input that have)
- Great customer service
- SaleHoo does not teach you how to use eBay or give you selling tactics. (They are strictly here to help you find wholesalers to build your online business)
So, as you can see, I'm a huge fan of SaleHoo. Honestly, you can't lose! It's a tremendous deal! Oh, one more positive I almost forgot! Their support staff is awesome - they can even tell you which products are the best to sell and which ones aren't selling very well. This is one of my favorite things about SaleHoo!
Give it a shot - you can't lose! I think you'll be very happy you checked it out. To buy it, go here and take a look:
Thank you for reading and I truly hope you have as much success as I have with SaleHoo!
Taylor's Corner Children's Clothing