What to Sell on eBay

Sunday, November 8, 2009

On many of my blogs, I talk about little tips that can help you gain advantages on others.  Using many of these tips together can make a huge difference as we try to maximize our profits.  Today I want to show you another that has helped me make a lot of extra money and it takes very little extra time out of your day.  I spend a few minutes a day looking for misspelled auctions that gets over looked by most everyone searching for items.  The trick is finding a way to do it in a time efficient manner.  Here is one of my favorite eBay experts, Jim Cockrum.  In this video, he shows you step-by-step how to use misspelled auctions to increase your profits tremendously.  I use this tool daily and you will too!







If you want to learn all the ways you can profit from eBay, go to My Silent Team.

I signed up with My Silent Team three months ago and within that time period, my eBay profits have doubled!  They have  provided me with so much valuable information - I am so thankful I found them!

Sarah Shipley
Taylor's Corner Children's Clothing

0 comments: